What it is
Think of home redesign as a greener and more affordable version of interior decorating. We believe that you don’t need to buy a whole lot of new stuff to make a space more beautiful and comfortable. Instead, the home redesign process works to improve the look, feel, and function of a room (or multiple rooms) using, as much as possible, the things you already own and love.
How it works
After an in-depth conversation to identify your needs and dreams for your home, we will roll up our sleeves and rearrange and repurpose your furniture and furnishings in practical and creative ways. We’ll also “shop the house” for things that might be employed to better advantage in the room being worked on. At the end of the process, we might suggest the purchase of a few new items, if needed, to complete the room. If you need more than suggestions, we can shop with you, or even buy the items and bring them right to your door. Whatever you decide, you can count on us to be attuned to your budget and your style.
How to get started
Schedule an in-home consultation. We’ll talk about the transformation you want to achieve, and then get right to work starting to make it happen. At the end of the session, we’ll determine what the next steps should be. Up to 2 rooms, 2 1/2 hours, $350. Each additional room: $100. (Includes a detailed written follow-up report with further suggestions for enhancing your space.)
The first step: Request a free phone consultation.
When to call Truly Home for some redesign help
- You have rooms that don’t look or work the way you would like them to and you need help visualizing solutions.
- You’re downsizing, or upsizing, or you’ve recently moved and you’re not sure how to make the furniture from your previous home fit into your new one.
- Your life has changed and you need your home to change to reflect that, but you don’t know where to start.
- You want to inject some warmth and personality into a bland rental unit.
- Clutter is clogging your life and disguising the natural beauty of your home.